Monday 14 March 2016

Zzzz

Today, I got burns where my socks met the dorsum of my left foot.
I managed to drink two packets of Milo and eat some bread. That was it.
The food provided went into the trash.
What a shame.

But I know that I have got some good friends and superiors so that's amazing.


Also one of my MOs is super cute. Like, swoon-worthy cute.
Not that that registered in my head for more than a couple of hours before I got super busy and he left the hospital to do what cute MOs do when they're outside the hospital.
Also did I mention I'm getting married soon?


That said, I am now certain I do not want to become a paediatrician.


GUYS.
Buy lots of packet food for tagging period.
If you get hyper on coffee, GET IT. You need that extra energy.

Don't dwell on how horrible one superior makes you feel. Rather, try to put the feelings aside and focus on other things you have to carry out. Believe me, you're not the only one and not everyone else hates you for the same reason. Many people sympathize.

And be a total team player. #1 rule.

Also the occasional cute & kind MO does help a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment