Thursday 24 March 2016

First Gaji

Gaji dah masuk.

In a timely manner, my first salary has arrived in my bank account- with no proclamations or fanfare. I checked my account online and, lo and behold, my bank account was in its 4-digit state again.

(Yes, I was that broke prior).

Unless some very generous chap is donating money to me for no apparent reason, this is it, folks: My first ever salary is here~!


I'm telling you it feels like some of your blood, sweat, and tears, intermingled with the patients', is worth it.
Some la. 
The rest is left for your own personal job satisfaction.


Anyway, don't ask me how much I got for each tiny thing (the specific allowances, PTM allowance, etc). I'm not sure, and the first salary is usually larger than your subsequent salaries until your increment comes, because of PTM. Furthermore, it's not like I got the salary slip (slip gaji) yet- I'm not sure if that's something I get physically or online; something they send to me or I have to retrieve myself from the office.

Be that as it may, this will be a day to remember!

Alhamdulillah.




Although, owing to many loans and obligations... I won't stay this rich for long heheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment