Sunday 20 December 2015

Introductory Post That Will, No Doubt, Be Lost Under the Mountain of Upcoming Posts

There are several ways in which I sort myself out.

One of the more prevalent ones throughout the years is writing; putting my thoughts down onto pen and paper, and then, as PC access grew more and more unlimited, I began typing them. They were mostly private, sometimes public. Mostly direct rants; occasionally, abstract prose.

Since then, I have had several blogs, most of which have been taken down for one reason or another. Mainly privacy issues... I tend to shy away from public scrutiny.

WELL NO LONGER!

I am now BACK!
Under WATCHFUL EYES!
Eyes whom I do not RECOGNIZE!

Ahem.

There's your taste of me.



At this very moment, whoever you are, you will realize that I am talking to you. Yes, you, the reader. I am figuratively looking at you from these words that I will have written and posted; conveying my message, no matter how nonsensical. But this will not be the norm.

This is where I rant.

I will try to keep it as private as possible, but this is by no means a guarantee of keeping myself hidden. Perhaps someone will identify me in the future and this blog will be renowned. People start to seek me out as I scuttle further and further into the depths of the hospital.

Who knows?
I don't.
Only time will tell us feeble human beings.

Please, for the love of God or whatever entity that you may believe in, be courteous and respectful of others' opinions. Correct me when you feel it is necessary, but do so in a discreet, gentle manner, and I will reciprocate.

After all, I am- and will always be- a mirror of your actions.
A chameleon, changing my camouflage to the hues of your actions.



So, in case the introductory section of the blog will change in the future:

Hi! I work for the government and may be found scuttling around in some hospital as the humanoid form of a somewhat highly educated roach. Of course, this roach is more pleasant than your usual roaches, albeit slightly less resilient. Oh, DO be careful; please don't take your footwear off, the floor is not sanitary. Wait, why are you aiming the slipper at m--


No comments:

Post a Comment