Monday 21 December 2015

e-Housemen Will Be Online Soon!

What in the name of speed.

I have been religiously checking the e-Housemen site daily, to see the dates of the next registration. This has been happening since the SPA offer letters arrived.

And today, while I was out and about doing some errands, the people in my batch's female WhatsApp group started telling each other that the dates were announced on the site.

Thanks peeps!

Tadaa~! I left the flowchart just in case, and the header because proof.

According to a blog I've read on the internet of a fellow recent HO, the PTM will be held near your hospital of choice. Additionally, he mentioned that at the end of PTM he only had one full day of rest before he had to start working. Which means... Once I've chosen my hospital of choice, I have to start looking for accommodation and movers. 

Heh

It also occurred to me that I might not get the hospital I was aiming at. And I was aiming rather obsessively, since 3rd year.

Oh my God.

I mean, it's not like other hospitals haven't crossed my mind several times, but I was so preparing myself for THAT hospital.
And now I'm panicking again.

I should sleep because I have to go shopping tomorrow, and also because I drove a distance of over 100 km today and I haven't had coffee and it's 2 am and I'm sleepy.

Byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment