Thursday 12 April 2018

Never Enough

It has been a long while.



It's funny, because I now have more time than I had the past 2 years as I have already finished my housemanship and am 'floating' in our ETD. In this department, floaters are not really accountable for much nor do they have the usual workload of a HO. Floaters work 8 to 5 with lunch breaks. And I have floated for over a month.

In other words, I have been very unimaginably lazy.

I also have gone for a rather lavish vacation overseas in some countries far colder than Malaysia, and I just have to say if it weren't for my parents I wouldn't have been able to afford even half the trip with what I earned the past two years unless I spent money the way I did as a student. Also, that half my heart is still where my vacation was. I am incomplete.

Speaking of incomplete.

I have received my new placement and I am glad to say, it is in Borneo.

GLAD?!

I am glad to say, I have not appealed to stay in Semenanjung.

But I did ask for a 2-week delay to report for duty, as I was informed quite late of my hospital (which will stay anonymous) and being quite the lone ranger, I need a lot of time to pack up my 2 years' worth of accumulated sentimental garbage.
And furniture.
Bet you ten sumpit-ed crocodiles they don't have IKEA where I'll be posted.

Which means I have to majorly save for my move back to Semenanjung if I were to move within 5 years, which is probably the case.

To those 2 of you who read my blog, thanks for following my rather truncated journey through HOship and here's an update:

I'm still alive.
HOship was the bomb.



1 comment:

  1. !!! Congrats for finishing your housemanship!!!

    I have enjoyed reading your blog and everything you have shared from how to prepare for PTM, the early days and tidbits from your every posting. How fast time flies, eh?

    Wish you all the best for your MOship. Keep on blogging and rock on!!

    ReplyDelete