Monday 17 October 2016

A Whiny Post (Sorry!)

Image result for whiny
Yes, I can be a whiny baby too. Waaaa D:

It's really disappointing when you suffer from the mistake of another individual.

But it's part of life.
Still, can't help whining about it.

I wish I had more patience.

On that note, please pray that I pass this posting uneventfully. If all goes well, I would be ending in a mere 3 weeks (less)! And my logbook still has some ways to go T___T

I really, really, REALLY do not want to get extended.
Really.
Not in this posting.
Please, God. I'm not sure I can handle the test.

Sure so far no MOs seem to be up my case or anything, but the boss can be quietly deadly.
Like, you think you're fine, and then BAM! Extension.

IT'S SCARY OKAY.

I do my work, it's true.
But the stupid thing is, it's so hard to get bosses' signatures on time for assessments.
They're often busy and/or in a bad mood. And when they're not, WE are often busy and too tired to even think of answering assessment questions.

It's something bosses seem to forget to understand.
It's not like I haven;t been rejected at least 6 times in asking for an assessment for one reason or another... And if bosses are that busy. then imagine us tiny little planktons, trying to carry out all their orders.

Sorry. Trying to be sincere here, but I'm only human and after over 30 hours of being awake and more than half of that doing something or another for other people while having your needs neglected...

Well. At least I'm sheltered from the rain and still get to eat afterwards, right?
And I get a steady income, right?

It's not all bad.
But that doesn't mean conditions can't improve for us measly little HOs.

Okay bye now before I get whinier.
I care for my patients, but sometimes people can be big bullies.

Waaaaaaa. 
/endwhinymode


No comments:

Post a Comment