Thursday 3 October 2019

Ain't Nobody Bringing Us Down

Recently there was a letter to a rather famous online news site on which an MO (around my age in service years) lamented on her fate- she was posted to Sabah in a district setting, has a husband and parents waiting for her on mainland and is wondering why the huge amount of new MOs stay in tertiary and not get posted to places like hers throughout all these months.

Story of my life.

It was shared on a prominent facebook group of Malaysian doctors.
And most of these individuals in a group of professionals decided to focus on how whiny the letter writer is. Was.

Speaks volumes about the profession here, to be honest.
Or, do the kinder ones in the profession tend to shun the limelight and keep quiet?
I may never know.

Anyway, although it wasn't me, I feel for the person. I don't think the letter was whiny, but apparently that is not the general consensus.

I don't necessarily blame MOH for my situation, though...
Just my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment